CFV 100C will be released in Jan?

Previous topic - Next topic

alextsayun

CFV 100C will be released in Jan I assume?

Georg Kovalcik

Do you speak Japanese? If yes, some translation would be interesting, because all I could conclude from this advert is some DJI&Hasselblad event on Jan.27 in Japan...
Could be a new drone with Hasselblad camera as well.

Patrick CM

DJI  is Chinese

Classic and eternal

Modern inheritance

Photography Sharing/Hasselblad "New Machine Launch" Experience Meeting

Georg Kovalcik

Yes, I know DJI is Chinese, I had mistaken the letters, sorry.
,,Classic and eternal" yes that could be a hint that it is the CFV. Thanks for the information!

MSuser

The image of the announcement found online recently is for an event at the DJI | Hasselblad brand store in Hong Kong on January 27.

https://www.hasselblad.com/brand-stores/dji-hasselblad-hong-kong-store-tsim-sha-tsui

MSuser

The new Hasselblad CFV 100C has just received FCC wireless device authorization. Documents can be found here... https://fcc.id/2AEFA-CFV100C2209

If you look at the image of the LCD display in this document, it shows Image Stabilization included.

Georg Kovalcik

If they packed all the new features (IBIS, 1TB SSD) into the CFV for some reason, it might make the back bigger (like the X2D is bigger than the elegant X1D II) which would be unfortunate.
One thing is for sure, it will be 50% more expensive than the "old" back this way which _is_ unfortunate.
Personally I had hoped for just the sensor upgraded and nothing else at about the same price. Anyway, if the market demands those features in a digital back...

JCM-Photos

It's just the only remaining MF low cost sensor remaining on the market
Sharpen your eyes not your files

Orokaj

happy new year guys,

the date is 24th.
Jakoro
Jack Xu

MSuser

Quote from: Georg Kovalcik on January 09, 2024, 05:32:39 AM
If they packed all the new features (IBIS, 1TB SSD) into the CFV for some reason, it might make the back bigger (like the X2D is bigger than the elegant X1D II) which would be unfortunate.

Included in the FCC documents are dimensions for the CFV 100C and it is the same size as the current CFV II 50C.

JCM-Photos

hope the big backscreen issue of the 50c has been addressed !
"not usable in sunny daylight"

polychloros

Quote from: JCM-Photos on January 09, 2024, 08:04:20 PM
hope the big backscreen issue of the 50c has been addressed !
"not usable in sunny daylight"

Is the one on the X2D better in this regard?

It's true that the screen on the 50C is not ideal in bright conditions but, in practice, it's easy enough to shield the screen. It can't be "not usable" because I manage to use the camera all the the time in "sunny daylight".

JCM-Photos

I confirm that with the CFV II 50c and the 907X it's impossible for me to frame a picture during a bright summer day even in the shadow with a large hat and screen brightness at max.
In this case only the OVF let me frame but with difficulties setting aperture, speed and focus

fotomuerz

In a winter landscape with snow and sun, absolutely nothing can be seen on the screen of the rear CFVII50c, not even at the highest brightness setting.

SrMi

Similar to when using the rear LCD on any camera, one needs something like Hoodman's Hoodloupe in bright sunlight. I have it always around my neck when shooting with DSLRs on a tripod (using mostly rear LCD). One could also use the foldable 503CW hood to stay in the proper style :).