Hasselblad Owners Club?

Previous topic - Next topic

enikone

I don't know If this is the right topic to put the thread under.
Or if I have missed something.
But a while ago they launched Hasselblad Owners Club (10th of feb to be correct)
But where the hell do you enter it from the Hasselblad.com site?
Accroding to the mail I got its under Promotions, but nothing is there on the site?

hmm...

KeithL

...hmm, indeed.

The silence in this thread is deafening.

First the fanfare, and then, well, nothing.

paulhu

First the fanfare, then....poof....No where to be found.......May be still under construction.

David Grover

Just a slight delay in some HTML etc etc issues.

jeff.grant@pobox.com

Please Lord, don't let the 60 be the pack of shite that the countdown and owner's club has been. How could anyone in their right mind run a bloody countdown clock which stuffs up followed by another countdown which stuffs up. Haven't these cretins heard of the concept of testing before announcing?

OK I'm finished now. I'll go away before I say what I really think. I wonder what Da B thinks of this?
Cheers,

Jeff

www.jeff-grant.com

m burden

faeces with the addition of an e

Alex Maxim

Can we have at least a static page of that site to look at? :)

NickT

Nick-T typing at you from Flexframe's secret location under a Volcano

jeff.grant@pobox.com

I have no interest in Twitter, and only use Facebook to follow the lives of my children while they are travelling. Will the Hasselblad Owners club mandate these sites or will there be a luddite option? Given that the Flexframe forum is still rolling along, I suspect that I may not be the only non-Twitterer.
Cheers,

Jeff

www.jeff-grant.com

Alex Maxim

jeff.grant@pobox.com

Derek, Levity rarely travels well via the internet ;D

I was merely expressing a modicum of frustration at the inept handling of the countdown clock and its subsequent, and continuing failures. I'm still trying to grasp the intent of Hasselblad via Facebook and Twitter. Maybe they are really after the Gen Y rich dentist set (levity attempt  :D)
Cheers,

Jeff

www.jeff-grant.com

grandguru

Three cheers for levity, keep it coming. A discussion group like this will evolve and I like the way this is going. Perhaps this is a good time to mention the weather. It's shite!

KeithL

The good thing about this forum is we can criticise, eulogise or even levitise without the Blad Bashers jumping on the bandwagon.

And yes, the weather here is also shite.

Keith

NickT

Well it's Saturday morning here and the weather is the opposite of shite :)
Nick-T
Nick-T typing at you from Flexframe's secret location under a Volcano

rsmphoto

Typical of Nick to be a day ahead of everyone else...