Hasselblad Owners Club?

Previous topic - Next topic

NickT

I don't think of my self as ahead... More that you guys are behind :)
Nick-T typing at you from Flexframe's secret location under a Volcano

NickT

I figure if I keep this up I can catch up with Derek's post count...

NickT

Quote from: Derek Jecxz on February 20, 2010, 10:56:02 AM

Ouch!

No offense intended Derek I'm just pathetically jealous. (Slightly annoyed at the amount of RAM you have too) :)
Nick-T

jeff.grant@pobox.com

Well the weather here is near perfect. It's about 27c low humidity, blue skies with occasional puffy white bits, and I've just had a power nap after an excellent lunch with friends. Nothing much to complain about really.

I agree with Keith that being able to gripe or whatever on this forum without the bashers arriving is great. Long may it last.

As for the 60, have I missed something? I thought that we didn't know howl ong it would be. I wont be buying one if it is only thirty seconds. Having gone back to work after two years to finance one blows my dentistry disguise to smithereens.

Have a good weekend, I certainly am.
Cheers,

Jeff

www.jeff-grant.com

jeff.grant@pobox.com

I'm waiting to see the numbers when it arrives. I guess that the 50 would be plan B but I wouldn't have upgraded from 39 to 50 so things are a little uncertain at the moment.
Cheers,

Jeff

www.jeff-grant.com

KeithL

Quote from: Derek Jecxz on February 21, 2010, 12:10:50 AM
We can all agree that Keith is a wise man!

Believe me folks, not so wise  :-[

NickT

jeff.grant@pobox.com

As long as your name doesn't begin with W. I don't want to start another round of shite comments, but a little attention to detail would have been a good thing.

If you start to work your way through the alphabet, you will find that P gives you the front page, not P, and M seems undecided whether to select by surname or christian name.

They should have hours of fun with this at LuLa.
Cheers,

Jeff

www.jeff-grant.com

rsmphoto

Are you be able to search photographers by category? Am I missing something.... or are they?

Alex Maxim

Everything went smoothly, one question, though.

When you click 'Photographer Info' in a photographer's profile it shows the street number, can it be changed to the City and the Country instead?

Thanks,
Alex

paulhu

Step #5 of the registration does not work. After I selected a profile image and tried to upload, nothing happens.  I also tried to upload some images for the portfolio in 'beauty fashion' and other categories, the system shows no indication of uploading any image.  The information I get at the bottom of the page says "You have not uploaded any portfolio images yet". I also got email informing me that I need to upload profile photo and upload 6 images for my portfolio. I tried to upload 4 - 5 more time, still no image was uploaded.

I am using MAC OSX 10.5.8, anyone else encounter this problem yet?

KeithL

Does anyone know if it's possible to edit uploaded images?

I went through the upload process but wasn't happy with several uploads and the ordering of images, not what I intended at all. I then deleted all images and started again but the original upload is still showing.

One thing I can't understand is the choice of landscape orientation for the thumbnails. Fine for representing landscape orientated shots but pretty much hopeless for representing portrait orientation. Would square have been a better option for all? Just a suggestion.

Keith

KeithL

Thanks, Derek.

My name originally appeared as Keith Laban Laban, but I managed to change it.

Best

Keith

rsmphoto

I just changed an image in my portfolio, which had the effect of removing me from the listings completely. I have to assume when one makes a change in portfolio images that the review process gets reinitiated.

Cheers,

Richard

Alex Maxim

Nice to see everybody there. Time to get discovered :)