Hasselblad support in Capture One

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitten

If you prefer Capture One and are fast using it, then yes you are not going to choose a system that can't be processed with Capture One.
I started using Lightroom for the first time a year ago. I have never been that happy. I had to use my copy of Capture One to work on some old RAW files a couple of weeks ago and immediately felt more at home and enjoyed my day editing.
For me, having to use Phocus or Lightroom/PS on my X1D2 files is a compromise.

DenisM

Interesting thread.

I use Canon and Hasselblad. The Canon profile in C1 is excellent.

For the Hasselblad, colour fidelity and tonal gradation in Phocus beat anything else I've tried. But, I find it clunky and not near as feature-rich as C1.

One has to wonder if the limitations of Phocus are one of the reasons the H series was discontinued? Even though the files can be processed in third-party software, did Phocus put people off?

That said, I read somewhere recently that about 10,000 medium-format cameras are sold every year, and Canon make about that many a day. May be an urban myth, but probably at least half true.

D.

winono

Well, approx. 8.000.000 digital cameras are sold every year, and Canon has almost a 50% of the market share... so yes, 10.000 cameras per day make sense. :-)