Will the 90mm V ever appear??

Previous topic - Next topic

etto72

It has been over a year and there is no official news about when the 90mm will start shipping.
Hasselblad needs to be better than that. If they have issues shouldn't they tell us and provide a approx date ??

SrMi

Quote from: etto72 on October 03, 2023, 01:59:43 AM
It has been over a year and there is no official news about when the 90mm will start shipping.
Hasselblad needs to be better than that. If they have issues shouldn't they tell us and provide a approx date ??

What did your dealer say about the expected shipping date? B&H estimates the end of November.

PatrickM

In July my dealer in the uk

" The 90mm XCDV is due for supply commencing October. You are on the list – I will let you know ... "

outside_late

I sent Hasselblad USA an email today asking about availability.  Here is the response they sent to me:

Unfortunately, the XCD 2,5/90V lens is not yet available.

It is performing the final testing to ensure it fits the Hasselblad standard.

The ETA is not yet announced, but it will be very soon.

pdprinter

Ralf

outside_late

It's a strange reply for a product that was announced a year ago.  It really makes me wonder if this product will ever see the light of day.

Frankvth

on the second page of the x2D board is a similar post, and there's a user that actually had one attached to his own X2D during an event. Now that does mean that its not going to be a long time. If people have it on a stand for the public to see, this usually means they are in the wild at some peoples camera's to try, make blogs/videos about it that they are allowed to post on releaseday (just like the x28p)... 

Just hold your horses, any day now.  And as stated many times over the year; the old one is an amazing one if you NEED one. But all of us WANT one. Let's act like adults and just wait for the releasemail.

JoeC

The XCD 90mm V is shipping. My card has been charged and my order status has changed from "Backordered" to "Order in Progress" at B&H. Order placed on September 7, 2022.

Joe

vidio

Also placed my order on 9/7/22 and when I called they said it was shipping out today for delivery tomorrow!

PatrickM

Quote from: PatrickM on October 03, 2023, 03:49:37 AM
In July my dealer in the uk

" The 90mm XCDV is due for supply commencing October. You are on the list – I will let you know ... "

Some time in the next 2 weeks, but my dealer doesn't yet have her allocation. 🤞

alextsayun

Quote from
https://www.getdpi.com/forum/index.php?threads/hasselblad-xcd-90mm-v-lens-is-shipping.75361/

QuoteThe Hasselblad XCD 90mm V lens is shipping. My card has been charged and my order status has changed from "Backordered" to "Order in Progress" at B&H. Order placed on September 7, 2022.

MSuser

etto72 Re: Will the 90mm V ever appear??

Yes.

JoeC

glaiben

I wish Hasselblad would develop a consistent shipping process.  Got the X2D and 38V from my dealer (CI) last year [relatively] soon after the announcement.  I forgot the 55V release process.  The 28V was a surprise announcement with an immediate supply on their own site (with lags to dealers).  And now B&H is delivering while the lens is not yet available on H's site.

Anyone knowledgable about the reviewer shipments from December 2022?  Perhaps the NDAs have not been released.

...gregg