Will the 90mm V ever appear??

Previous topic - Next topic

SrMi

Quote from: glaiben on November 22, 2023, 02:35:00 PM
I wish Hasselblad would develop a consistent shipping process.  Got the X2D and 38V from my dealer (CI) last year [relatively] soon after the announcement.  I forgot the 55V release process.  The 28V was a surprise announcement with an immediate supply on their own site (with lags to dealers).  And now B&H is delivering while the lens is not yet available on H's site.

Anyone knowledgable about the reviewer shipments from December 2022?  Perhaps the NDAs have not been released.

...gregg

My impression is that B&H has jumped the gun and started shipping lenses before the official launch.

Orokaj

Quote from: SrMi on November 22, 2023, 02:52:40 PM
I wish Hasselblad would develop a consistent shipping process.  Got the X2D and 38V from my dealer (CI) last year [relatively] soon after the announcement.  I forgot the 55V release process.  The 28V was a surprise announcement with an immediate supply on their own site (with lags to dealers).  And now B&H is delivering while the lens is not yet available on H's site.

Anyone knowledgable about the reviewer shipments from December 2022?  Perhaps the NDAs have not been released.

...gregg

My impression is that B&H has jumped the gun and started shipping lenses before the official launch.

Well the official launch did happen over a year ago so...
Jakoro
Jack Xu

etto72

Quote from: JoeC on November 22, 2023, 03:17:37 AM
A friend is already selling one on the Fred Miranda forum:

https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1833579

Joe

Thanks for the tip!
I bought it from him yesterday and I will get it on Friday:)

Orokaj

Quote from: etto72 on November 22, 2023, 11:18:46 PM
Quote from: JoeC on November 22, 2023, 03:17:37 AM
A friend is already selling one on the Fred Miranda forum:

https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1833579

Joe

Thanks for the tip!
I bought it from him yesterday and I will get it on Friday:)

Congrats Etto!
Jakoro
Jack Xu

fcarucci

MGrayson

Quote from: fcarucci on November 23, 2023, 05:12:13 PM
I just received one unexpectedly.
Did you at least order one?

I once got rejected from a job I hadn't applied for (professorship at Stanford, no less).

fcarucci

Quote from: MGrayson on November 24, 2023, 02:26:41 AM
Quote from: fcarucci on November 23, 2023, 05:12:13 PM
I just received one unexpectedly.
Did you at least order one?

I once got rejected from a job I hadn't applied for (professorship at Stanford, no less).

Frankly, I might have pre-ordered it but had completely forgot about it.

Orokaj

Quote from: SrMi on November 22, 2023, 02:52:40 PM

...gregg

latest rumor has it that BH had to pay some form of penalty to H for releasing these units early...everyone else has the date 30th Nov marked.
Jakoro
Jack Xu

MarkN

That explains why despite buyers receiving lenses there has not been the usual flurry of professional reviews of the lens - they are still under embargo...

vidio

Well a big thank you from me to B&H. I have been enjoying the lens immensely. And booo to HB for forcing dealers to wait when they have lenses in stock that were ordered over a year ago.

glaiben

Quote from: Orokaj on November 29, 2023, 10:37:31 AM
latest rumor has it that BH had to pay some form of penalty to H for releasing these units early...everyone else has the date 30th Nov marked.

Makes sense.  I got an email on Monday from my dealer (Capture Integration) that the 90V lenses had arrived.  It's good to hear that H is once again supplying their dealer network.  Mine is due to arrive tomorrow.

...gregg

CedLed

I received an email alert this afternoon indicating that the item was available on the store.
I hurried to place an order and the sale was confirmed. However, I notice that the stock is once again depleted

pdprinter

I got an alert fromHB shop and bought one today. B&H does not show 11/30 anymore but coming soon, I guess they got less than they had preorders

SrMi

Quote from: vidio on November 30, 2023, 04:57:55 AM
Well a big thank you from me to B&H. I have been enjoying the lens immensely. And booo to HB for forcing dealers to wait when they have lenses in stock that were ordered over a year ago.

Boo to B&H to ship the lens before the official shipment day.

Frankvth

i see that the hasselblad webstore is also out of stock in europe.  Happy i bought one straight away since as it seems the whole community was ready to drop 4800 euro  ;D

The 28 is also out of stock since 2 days after the premiere.  I guess it's going to be a long wait for the ones not able to snatch one today.