[FS USA-CA] EOS-X, Sinar P3-X adapters

Previous topic - Next topic

EH21

Hi All,
I have the following for sale. The camera and lenses will come in their original boxes.  All is in excellent condition with very little use.

Now SOLD! X1D 50C (first version) in original box with front and rear caps, neck strap, charger and 3 batteries and remote release - 

Condition:  Excellent. No scratches or mars, works perfectly. Comes in original box.   I took this camera and lenses in on trade for a Rolleiflex Hy6.   The camera has approximately 4000 frames.   When I got it, the scroll wheels sometimes skipped, and HB support showed me how to fix by recalibrating using a hidden service menu, but I still opted to have it looked at.  They replaced both scroll wheels with the upgraded ones, and also the shutter release button and circuit board.  Partly done under warranty but not all - cost to me was $350 plus shipping.  I have to say HB support is truly excellent. Anyhow, I've rarely shot it since then.

Really Right Stuff  two piece L camera tripod bracket for above  $95.  I understand this part will fit also the X1D-ii
Canon EOS to X system adapter $90
X body to Sinar P3 rear camera board (allows one to use the X1D on the Sinar 4x5 View camera $175

Ask any questions you might like. 

EH21

Both lenses have been sold thank you

The X1D50C  is still available

RobM

EH21

croutt

EH21

X1D camera is now sold, thank you.

RRS plate, and EOS-X, Sinar P3 to X adapter still available.

EH21

Here are photos of the X to Sinar P3 adapter for those that asked

EH21

Here's some photos of the Really Right Stuff. RRS adapter for X1D and X1DII.

It's modular in the sense that you can remove the vertical part of the grip or adjust how far away from the body it stands - for example you can set it far enough to the side that you can open the memory card door.
It has an allen key which fits into the base and is held in with magnets.