XCD90 now sold

Previous topic - Next topic

kennikins

Hi am selling my X1D II and lenses, just not getting enough use so they need a new home. They in great condition. Body has a small mark on the base otherwise excellent with normal use showing. The lenses XCD45p excellent 1029 actuations and the XCD90 about 2500. All come with original boxes and supplied accessories. Will sell the 90 separate but the 45P goes with the camera or after the camera is sold. If interested I can supply pics etc. and discuss pricing and payment options etc. Would prefer UK buyer, but will consider other countries depending on ease of export issues etc. Any questions please let me know. Thanks for looking, Ken.

pchong

What are you asking for the body + 45p? And would be nice to be able to verify condition with pics too.

kennikins

Hi £5,000 is asking price for private sale of camera+45p Can send pics if you interested please let me have email contact. Cheers.Ken.

kennikins

bjeffery96

Hi, is the XCD 90mm still for sale? Thanks!

kennikins

Hi Very sorry for the late reply. The XCD 90 os still for sale I have decided to keep the X1DII and have bought the 21mm as Phocus can now do focus stacking.... so let me know how you wish to proceed can post pics etc. Ti is in perfect condition with 2000 or so shots and comes with all original boxes leather case etc. There will of course be incidental light dust as is usual with any lens.

bjeffery96

Hello, no worries! Yes I'm still interested and yes can I see pictures please? Thanks.

kennikins

Hi herewith pics also have box etc but it is stored away.

bjeffery96

Thanks for the pictures, how much are you asking for it?

kennikins

Hi
Sorry for late reply managed to get away for a few days......I would like to achieve £1,900 I believe that's a fair price but happy to discuss.
Best
Ken