Phocus wish list

Previous topic - Next topic

pchong

would like to see an Android version of Phocus Remote and with that working with Phocus Windows.

KeithL

Quote from: Dustbak on March 26, 2011, 12:58:49 AM
I think it must have been mentioned before numerous times but one of my biggest current wishes is the ability to make local adjustments. I would love to locally adjust EV values and recovery (or other things but these 2 are most valuable IMO). I hate having to process files sometimes twice with different EV values and having to combine and blend them in PS.

I think I've also probably mentioned this before, but in case I haven't, yes please.

pchong

Quote from: Derek Jecxz on April 03, 2011, 11:32:12 PM
Quote from: pchong on April 03, 2011, 09:06:15 PM
would like to see an Android version of Phocus Remote and with that working with Phocus Windows.

You can do this now with a remote desktop client application for Android.

;d

Thanks Derek...would you mind sharing which Andrioid app? I am thinking of an interface which allows me to either see the entire Phocus screen on an Android device (I know on a smartphone is rediculous due to the small size, but prehaps a tablet) or have the controls plus a preview screen of what has been shot.

As a collorary to this wish, perhaps a device connected to the H body to wirelessly transmit preview pics to a tablet.

SeanRL

Ability to copy the GPS coordinates of an image from Phocus and paste in another app or browser.

Jobe

Why can't it work with the X1D ???  :-\

mmanesh

I am missing the feature to define presets for whole image looks - but maybe I need to read the manual again?  :-X