Image rotate H3DII-39

Previous topic - Next topic

HLArt

My camera works very fine. But today I get a probkem in Phocus the pictures will not be shown in the right position, sometimes they stand on the had, or the horizontalformated are shown in portraitposition, or conversely. In the menue of the digiback of the cam is in the servicemenue a position where a kalibration is possibly but I dont know how it works. Can anybody help?
Thanks al lot for help.
Gr v Hörbi

Alex Maxim

Had that problem myself. It's not a problem actually but made my worry until I realized what is going on :)

When you make a shot and turn it 90 degrees in the Phocus, the settings go as default for your next shots, thus making your horizontal verticals and vice versa.

Make sure the letter R in the Crop&Orientation panel stands upright.

HLArt

Thanks for your help. This what you say is right, but only for the tethered mode. My problem was, when I saved the pictures on CF-card normal, and transfer it to my macbook pro, the pictures are in false position, bzw the portraitpictures are shown as landscape. But now I get the solution. Stand the camera upright, with the lens shows downwards on the table, then start a kalibration in the servicemode. After then the pictures will all be turned right. So I`m happy again with my H3DII-39, and maybe it will be a H4D-50 in a couple of weeks, smile. :D
Best regards from Hörbi