Rating pre-import photos in Phocus

Previous topic - Next topic

Barry Goyette

In flexcolor, ( and I think in the beta versions of Phocus, but I'm not sure) I've always been able to set the approval level of the 3fr image file on a CF card (or image bank) prior to importing them). Then when loading them into flexcolor, I'm given the choice of only importing images of a specific approval level.

As I was trying to do this in Phocus on a rather large shoot yesterday, I didn't seem to be able to.... (I typed 2's and 3's and every image stayed green, tried hitting the red and yellow "buttons" and nada. Is this what y'all are seeing?

Seems like a pretty important workflow item to me.

NickT

Quote from: Barry Goyette on June 12, 2008, 01:34:09 PM
In flexcolor, ( and I think in the beta versions of Phocus, but I'm not sure) I've always been able to set the approval level of the 3fr image file on a CF card (or image bank) prior to importing them). Then when loading them into flexcolor, I'm given the choice of only importing images of a specific approval level.

As I was trying to do this in Phocus on a rather large shoot yesterday, I didn't seem to be able to.... (I typed 2's and 3's and every image stayed green, tried hitting the red and yellow "buttons" and nada. Is this what y'all are seeing?

Seems like a pretty important workflow item to me.

Hi Barry
Just tried it here and as you say it works in Flexcolor but not in Phocus, I'll fire off an email to the head of software now. Thanks for the heads up.
Nick-T
Nick-T typing at you from Flexframe's secret location under a Volcano