Phocus 2.0.1 is available...

Previous topic - Next topic

David Grover

Changes since version 2.0

1. Added support for H4D cameras. When such a camera is connected the Focus Mode menu in the Camera tool will have an extra True Focus item - also Capture Info can now display this mode.
2. When exporting several files as layers the crop and rotation of the first image will be used - if one of the images exported is currently shown in the viewer then crop and rotation of that image will be used.
3. PSD exports now contain IPTC metadata.
4. Updating and viewing IPTC metadata of several selected files now works correctly.
5. Fixes issues relating to available light meter modes in the camera tool.
6. Fixes a possible export and 100% view crash issue when using shadow fill or clarity.
7. Fixes an incorrect viewer update when capturing in compare mode.
8. Also fixes a possible crash when switching compare images.
9. A problem with missing overwrite warnings during exports on Leopard has been resolved.
10. The contents of the File Browser are now sorted correctly even when connected to certain types of file servers.
11. Fixes a potential crash issue when rapidly deleting images.

HMi

Just trying to learn to get along with Phocus 2.0. One thing I noted on Windows was that not only is the IPCT info missing in the exported PSD file, all the EXIF info is missing as well? So when you release the Windows version 2.0.1, could you include the EXIF as well (or tell me what I am missing with 2.0)?

Thanks!

AllynSar

I have also noted that while IPTC data is now included with PSDs, the EXIF data is still missing. This is on the Macintosh.
Allyn Saroyan

HMi

HughGilbert

Hullo David,

How about being able to fix known white and 'black' points ?

Hugh

David Grover

Quote from: HughGilbert on February 16, 2010, 03:46:05 AM
Hullo David,

How about being able to fix known white and 'black' points ?

Hugh

Hi Hugh,

I fixed the National Galleries issue simply by using the histogram.  They wanted values of 52, 121 and 243 on the Mac beth chart on an image.

So I grey balanced, and then just moved the histogram sliders until I got those values.

Hover the mouse pointer over the patch, use the cursor keys to adjust values and there you have it.

The midtone slider now moves in .01 increments making the job easier.

D