Techart TCX-01 new firmware 8.0 support X2D firmware 3.1.0!!

Previous topic - Next topic

davidjiang

Just notified by the vendor that Techart has updated their TCX-01 firmware to 8.0 which can support X2D firmware 3.1.0

Made test with all my EOS lenses, work perfectly!

EF 85/1.2 II AF with IBIS, firmly and fast

EF70-200/2.8 IS USM, AF with IBIS (IBIS only recognize 70mm), from 70-135, AF works great, at 200mm, AF is slow & hesitate.

17L and 5014ZE can adjust aperture through X2D now and IBIS know their focal length.

All R lenses and Contax lenses with R-EOS/YC-EOS electronic adapter, can be recognize the focal length and max aperture.

All EF lens owner can enjoy their old canon lens on X2D now without downgrade the X2D firmware to 2.0.1 (can AF but no IBIS).

Larsb

Awesome, thanks.  I will download it and see if any of my Canon lenses work with it now  :)
Software Engineer and long time passionate Photographer

davidjiang

Quote from: Larsb on April 15, 2024, 03:54:26 PMAwesome, thanks.  I will download it and see if any of my Canon lenses work with it now  :)

how about the test result?

Larsb

Quote from: davidjiang on April 16, 2024, 03:09:13 AM
Quote from: Larsb on April 15, 2024, 03:54:26 PMAwesome, thanks.  I will download it and see if any of my Canon lenses work with it now  :)

how about the test result?

Haven't done so yet - it's a busy week at work, but looking forward to taking a week off next week to travel along the Great Ocean Road with my X2D and a lens or two :-)
Software Engineer and long time passionate Photographer