FS: Hasselblad XCD 38mm V Lens - Mint Condition - Zeiss 72mm UV Filter- $3000

Previous topic - Next topic

tomgriscom

Hasselblad  XCD 38mm f/2.5 V Lens for sale, asking price $3000. Was purchased new from Adorama on 5/18/2023.  Only used a handful of times.  It had an issue with the auto focus where the camera would not recognize it being in auto focus mode regardless of how the lens was set.  It was sent back to Hasselblad and repaired and due to the length of time it took for the repair, they send the new lenses to Japan, they extended the warranty for a full year. Lens had 463 shutter actuations on it when it was sent in, but they reset it. Lens is factory refurbished, and has an extended warranty so you are essentially buying a new lens.  The only reason I am getting rid of it is because I am a professional photographer and the length of time it took to get back forced me to invest in the Fuji MF camera system. So my loss is your gain.  Item comes in its original box, has an unopened lens pouch, plus another unopened pouch Hasselblad sent it back with and a Zeiss 72mm UV filter.  Feel free to ask my any questions. Free UPS ground shipping.