iPhone2

Previous topic - Next topic

NickT

In case you haven't already seen it, the big news IMO is not the phone but the implementation of push email  calendars etc, anyone wanna buy my iphone1?

http://www.apple.com/mobileme/guidedtour/index.html?size=medium

Nick-T
Nick-T typing at you from Flexframe's secret location under a Volcano

eauliv

Hi Nick
No thanks ;)
I just sold my used Iphone 8 Go  470$ in order to buy the futur Iphone V2 next month and before a drop of the first iphone price.
Now I have to wait 4 weeks with a lousy N76 nokia  :D

Olivier

eauliv

Quote from: NickT on June 10, 2008, 08:40:23 AM
In case you haven't already seen it, the big news IMO is not the phone but the implementation of push email  calendars etc, anyone wanna buy my iphone1?

http://www.apple.com/mobileme/guidedtour/index.html?size=medium

Nick-T

Hi Nick
Did you plug your H3d on the new iphone 3G ? ;D
Here no precious before the 17 of july. GGrrrrrr

Olivier

robertpoll

I got up extra early on friday, had a not unpleasant outdoor breakfast outside the O2 shop and still didn't get one! They seem quite popular!

...rob
robert poll photography | www.robertpoll.com | +44(0) 7768 466663

arminw

Quote from: robertpoll on July 14, 2008, 06:09:39 AM
I got up extra early on friday, had a not unpleasant outdoor breakfast outside the O2 shop and still didn't get one! They seem quite popular!

...rob

Hey Rob good to see you on here .
I got my I-phone two days ago and all I had was trouble with it ... it keeps crashing and not responding properly. I am back to the shop to have it replaced.
You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.

Alan Housel

I mentioned this before - don't get the DLO hip case because the velcro is too weak. I lost my iphonev1 due to it flying out of the case onto the pavement. I had a little trouble with reception on the 3G but my wife's regular phone was also having reception problems. Looks like it was AT&T's fault not the phone. It is working better after the update and a new sim card.

Alan Housel