PetaPixel: Hasselblad 907X/CFV 100C Review: This Camera Has SOUL!

Previous topic - Next topic

SrMi

ramarren

Seemed a decent if simplistic quick review. I personally don't see how a blogger with two or three days experience using a new camera like the 907x/CFV 100c can really provide any new information that hasn't been said a hundred times already in a 15 minute video.

I've been using the CFVII 50c with 907x and 500CM bodies since 2020, configured in all kinds of ways for different purposes and with both V (50, 80, 120, 150, 180) and X (21, 45, 65, 90) series lenses, as well as adapted other lenses. The 907x and CFVII 50c has performed very well in all the various configurations. I have the grip and the 21/30/45 optical viewfinder as well, and don't find them more than occasionally useful for my photography... but they're nice to have on occasion.

G

SrMi

I find it interesting that they used the term "soul" for the camera, something that you see used both for Hasselblad and Leica but very rarely (never?) for Sony, Nikon, Fuji, or Canon :).

ramarren

Using terms like "soul" is, to me, just a bunch of silliness. The 907x is, however, a delightful camera. :)

G