Camera / Hasselblad auction in Sweden February 3

Previous topic - Next topic

mikaelo67

If anyone is interested there is an auction with online bids starting in Sweden on February 3. It is a general camera auction, with Hasselblad and Leica among other brands. They have an English page as well and prices are usually pretty low.

I have bought things from them before. They are very serious and everything works good. they also ship internationally.

https://www.lpfoto.se/auk/w.auctionList?inC=LP

wayne1

Thanks! I just looked.  I notice they have an anniversary gold 503
Wayne

mikaelo67

They have a lot of international buyers. Mainly for the Leica section. This time they didn't really have any pricier Leicas. So my bet is that a lot of things are going to be cheap. Im placing bids on a couple of things myself.

Remember, if you are interested, you have to email them to ask them to open your account with a credit line before you can start bidding. But that usually takes a very short time. I have made som real bargains here before.

wayne1

I have an account with a auction company in California (Invaluable) and I am already authorized to bid on that auction.
I am still looking!

Wayne

wayne1

wayne1

What is "condition B" in the European grading system for lenses?

Wayne

mikaelo67

This is what they say. I have bought things with "B" grading before and they have been ok. If there are any scratches and such, they write that in the text.

From their website.

Our condition rating is cosmetic.
Any technical faults as lens defects and function of shutters etc we find during the inspection we always try to write as a comment.

But observe:
All lots are sold in existing condition.
It is therefore very important that the prospective buyer, before the auction, very carefully examines every lot he is interested in, to access the condition and quality of the lot.

Lots with estimates or starting price below 1000 SEK is not inspected when it comes to function and condition as thoroughly as other lots.

Please contact us during the viewing if you have any specific questions.

Any hidden defects must be made subject of a complaint immediately after the purchaser discovered the defect, but no later than 10 working days after the auction.