For sale: Hasselblad HC 50-110 Zoom Lens with Firmware V19.1.0.

Previous topic - Next topic

wild-light-xpan

I'm selling my HC 50-110 lens in overall excellent condition. The glass is super clean front and back, the body has some minor cosmetic wear consistent with everyday use. It's factory complete, boxed with the large Hasselblad leather pouch, lens shade plus front and back lens caps. Also included is a very clean 95mm UV lens protector that has been on the front since I've owned it.

Manufactured in 2006 (serial number 7GST13723), this lens had its exposure unit replaced and upgraded by Hasselblad in Gothenburg in 2015. This means it comes loaded with Firmware version 19.1.0, and is fully autofocus compatible with the X series bodies, working perfectly with my X1D MkII. The total actuations on the new exposure unit are only 5500

Price is £1100 OVNO

amlanc

What is the weight of this lens? Do you still have it available?

wild-light-xpan

Hello, yes still available. The weight of this lens is 1650g. I have more images available if required.

Thanks,

ayash

Lucky! I had the same one with the firmware, but I dropped it during Cannes Film festival! The zoom ring is super close to the mount release, so I released it by accident and dropped and fell apart.. Mount completely bent.. had to throw it out!
If you're open to offers please let me know! And where are you located!

wild-light-xpan

I'm based in Scotland and happy to post to the EU, providing you understand local tax and import duties. And yes, I'm open to sensible offers for this lens!

Georg Dresel

wild-light-xpan

Georg Dresel

how can we be in touch? I dont seem to be able to send you a message... not sure how this works here unfortunately, sorry...

wild-light-xpan

No problem Georg. If you send me a message via my website - www.landandlight.co.uk, we can chat via email.
Many thanks,
Craig.

Georg Dresel