FS: Hasselblad 907X Special Edition / 50th Anniversary Apollo 11 Moon Landing

Previous topic - Next topic

haragr

This is one of the hardest decisions I have made in my life - I  have decided to sell my brand-new-in-box Hasselblad 907X Special Edition camera. This camera was announced by Hasselblad in 2019 in celebration of the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 moon landing on July 20th, 1969. Mine is probably the only brand-new copy left in the world! My asking price is $7999.

I had preordered this beautiful camera with B&H in July 2019 itself and was one of the first persons in the world to receive delivery in March 2020. I never intended for it to sit in the box unused - it was supposed to be my 2nd camera, along with my X1D. But for whatever reason, the 907X remained in its box and just never came out. I sold my X1D last year to switch to the X2D 100c. I want someone to use this 907x. It deserves to be used. I have owned many special cameras in my life, and I can honestly say this special edition 907x ranks as the most desirable, most beautiful one of all. The camera is truly brand new. It has come out of the box a few times, just to be held snd admired. I have powered it on to make sure it is in perfect working condition. But, I have not clicked a single image with it.

Here is the link to the listing on B&H - https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1495134-REG/hasselblad_cp_hb_00000444_01_907x_special_edition.html.

I'll share a copy of my original receipt with the buyer. Obviously, all original accessories, documents, etc are included.

Serious inquiries only, please. I can ship anywhere in the world. For payment, I can accept PayPal, but buyer will agree to cover their fees. Feel free to call me at 303.898.6728 to discuss. I am located in Portland, Oregon.