Sold : Hasselblad X2D 100c

Previous topic - Next topic

fh29

Due to an unexpected turn of events, I am currently facing some costly house repairs and need to quickly raise funds. As a result, I have decided to sell some of my photo/video gear and other liquid assets.
Among these is a like-new X2D purchased this summer. I'm holding onto the lenses for now as I intend to continue using the X platform.

The camera is in excellent condition and has only been used to take approximately 400-500 photos. It is still under warranty until July 2025.
It comes with the original box, accessories, invoice, and a Peipro L-plate. If needed I can throw in a second battery.

The body is located in France, I'm willing to ship fully insured only within the European Union. Face to face sale in Brittany welcomed!
Asking for 6700 EUR net + shipping. I accept payment via bank transfer or reputable escrow services.

Happy to organize a video call with serious buyers to allow them to inspect the camera.

Usm

Hi
What else are you selling?
With or without VAT?

fh29

It was bought privately so no VAT on the X2D.
I have an Inovativ Voyager cart, Arri Skypanels, Blackmagic and Canon gear, a cambo Tech cam,... Most with deductible VAT

Domip

fh29

Du côté de Quimper, mais je me déplace souvent dans la région.

Domip

Quote from: fh29 on October 16, 2023, 05:50:09 AM
Du côté de Quimper, mais je me déplace souvent dans la région.
Ah, j'y étais il y a quelques jours... si j'avais su. Je vais y réfléchir.

fh29

Oui, envoyez-moi au message si intéressé, on s'arrangera pour le lieu

Domip

fh29

Following a couple requests, my accountant confirms we could proceed with an ex VAT sale for vat registered entities.
Price would be 5590 EUR in this case

etn

Bonjour,
pm sent.

Thanks,
Etienne

fh29

X2D sold to etn/Etienne

etn

etn

X2D arrived today. (I feel like a child at Christmas!)

I would like to thank Frederic and praise him for the excellent communication and advice through the sales process, as well as the seamless transaction.