Flextight x5 for sale (based in Australia)

Previous topic - Next topic

formatscan

Hi All,
My name is Bridget, I've been running a scanning business in Melbourne, Australia called Format Scan (you can check me out here: www.formatscan.com). Due to circumstances I'm shutting the business down and selling my Hasselblad Flextight x5 scanner as well as the computer used to run the machine using Mac OS X El Capitan, all in excellent working order.
I'm happy for locals to come and view the scanner in person, or if you're overseas and you'd like to send a proxy to view it, I'm open to that too. Happy to ship worldwide (at your costs), it is still in its very secure original packaging (approximately 32 kg in weight).

Please contact me directly for more information, photos and video of the machine running a preview (so you can see it is a working machine) is also available on request.

Price:
$18,000 AUD
$13,000 USD
11,850€ EUR
ONO

FOR SALE:
1 x Hasselblad x5 scanner
Previous Maintenance (all documentation provided):
- June 2022: Serviced. new pressure rollers. Cleaned, lubricated.
- November 2018: New x5 main board
- July 2017: Purchased scanner from CR Kennedy (Melbourne) One previous owner: ex govt dept, well looked after and about 4-5 years old in 2017.

1 x Late 2014 Mac Mini. 2.6GHz Core i5, 8GB Memory, 250GB Storage. OSX El Capitan operating system.
Software:
- Flexcolour
- Adobe PS
- Capture One 11

Negative Holders:
1 x 94x119
1 x 57x70 (adapted for single 645)
1 x 57x70
1 x 57x120
1 x 35x24
1 x 57x170 (allows for rebate)
1 x 24x170 (allows for rebate)
A4 reflective holder

Other items included:
A4 reflective sheets (approx. 5)
1 x white calibration sheet for reflective scans
1 x Flextight focus target
1 x USB light-box (A1 size)
All power cables as well as a Thunderbolt adapter for the Mac Mini

Please no tire-kickers

petere

Hi Bridget
I've been trying to contact you by that email address and am keen to know if this is still available please?
Regards
Peter - pewing16@ "the standard google email service"