Phocus 3.7.4 is now available.

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Foster

Many fixes of small nuisances, but still no live view within Phocus when tethered (at least in the M$ version).

Bob

grotte

I am happy they fixed the problem I had with 3.7.3 where images weve rendered too dark in the Viewer.

etto72

Exporting DNG has an horrible bug with the WB which is totally green 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

sarkleshark

is the WB bug with the new or old version?

etto72

SeanRL

Still seeing a histogram bug on mac m1.

There is a histogram visible, but when you uncheck 'Output values' and then recheck 'Output values' the histogram is larger than original histogram when image is first selected.

Abbebus2

Quote from: etto72 on July 14, 2023, 11:03:23 AM
The new!

Updated to 3.7.4 this morning and I have the same bug when exporting to DNG, all are green. I'm using Phocus on a Mac M1.
Hope Hasselblad will be out with a new update soon.

SK

Hi, I'm on a MacBookPro with M1Max and Ventura 13.4.1
1 week ago I had a tethered-shoot with my H4d, and quite often but not always, I got the message from Phocus "Capture failed". I could see the picture on my mac-screen, but when I clicked okay, the picture was gone.
I will spare you of the whole problem-solution-proces, but come to the conclusion: I changed everything possible, but nothing worked out. Then I changed to my old mac (MacBookPro with macOS Monterey 12.6.3), and there everything worked fine. The only difference was, that I here had Phocus 3.7.2!
So do any of you know whether the problem is the update to 3.7.2 or Monterey/Ventura.
Thanks in advance,
Steen.

grotte

The 3.7.4 worked for about a month in my PC (Win 8.1 Ent, dual Xenon / 96GB of RAM) until it stopped: The program will launch, but do nothing (not freeze, according to the Task Manager), but just sit there, completely unresponsive but eager to close if I ask it to. Back to 3.7.2 and all is good again.