FS:H4D-50MS, 35-90 zoom,120 Macro II, 80MM, 1.7x teleconverter, 52mm ext. $5000

Previous topic - Next topic

68camaro

I bought the following camera off this forum back in November. As much as I want to switch, I just have not had time to learn a new system. So selling this camera and it just does not fit my business needs. I have taken maybe 100 or so pics with this camera since I got it. The multi shot feature does take some very impressive images.

I added a few more items since buying the kit for closeup work. Trying to sell it all as a group.

What is included:

120 Macro II lens (purchased from National Camera Exchange 11/22)
1.7x teleconverter
2x 52mm extension tubes

Info from the prior listing when I bought other items:

H4D-50MS  56,500 actuation
80mm 19,500 actutions
35-90 zoom 650 actuation
4 batteries (1 new condition, 1 decent, 2 need reconditioning) and also Battery grip that accepts 3 x CR123a batteries
4.5m Tethertools cable to Firewire 800 plus dongles to convert to Firewire 400 and USB-C (double-dongling works for me. OS can affect this)
Charger comes with all international plug adaptors
Boxed with original discs and manuals

80mm lens in excellent condition and perfect optically. Comes with lens caps and hood.
H4D is in great condition and working perfectly. There is some wear to the left side of the screen, probably from however the previous owner kept or transported it. It has no affect on performance.

This camera is frankly amazing. Still life and landscape photographers will love the Multi-shot capability (I never used it, sadly). The larger sensor on the H4D-50 compared to the H4D-31 or H4D-40 is really apparent and is reason enough to upgrade.

I am including images from the listing before and a few from my kitchen table today to show all of what is included.

Any questions, please ask and will try my best to help.

Asking $6450, now 6000. We can work out a payment method.
Will ship via fedex.

cavaphoto

did you receive my PM? for some reason they don't seem to go out and I've contacted the admins but they either don't get them or respond.
or can you send me your email?

68camaro

Quote from: cavaphoto on February 26, 2024, 03:39:14 PMdid you receive my PM? for some reason they don't seem to go out and I've contacted the admins but they either don't get them or respond.
or can you send me your email?

Responded, sorry I dont get notifications of messages on here.