Phocus software and multi-shot

Previous topic - Next topic

ken099990

Does anyone know of a good tutorial (YouTube maybe or anything?) on how to shoot tethered with multi-shot? I'm trying to perform a multi-shot capture of first, my ColorChecker SG so I can create a profile and second, of a few of my paintings that I would like to reproduce. Shooting with an H5D-50C MS that I jut picked up off eBay.

Thanks for your time! And I really appreciate this forum and it's members!
-Ken

ken099990

Follow up ... I purchased an H5D-50C from eBay from a respectable seller in the US (Adorama) who listed the camera as a multi-shot. I could not figure out why I could not get multi-shot to come up in Phocus. I contacted Hasselblad support via email - I still can't believe how fast they got back to me - and asked if they could get me some of the camera model info from the serial number - just as I suspected - NOT a multi-shot. I really like the camera (even though it's not the model that I thought I was purchasing).

Has anyone dealt with Adorama (US) in the past about a purchase - They request that you contact them first before starting a return and state "I'm sure we can work it out." - I really like the camera - I was thinking of asking for some money back so I did not have to return it - anyone have a similar experience and got something back from them?

Thanks for your time
-Ken

MSuser

Quote from: ken099990 on June 23, 2023, 09:26:31 AM
Follow up ... I purchased an H5D-50C from eBay from a respectable seller in the US (Adorama) who listed the camera as a multi-shot. I could not figure out why I could not get multi-shot to come up in Phocus. I contacted Hasselblad support via email - I still can't believe how fast they got back to me - and asked if they could get me some of the camera model info from the serial number - just as I suspected - NOT a multi-shot. I really like the camera (even though it's not the model that I thought I was purchasing).

Has anyone dealt with Adorama (US) in the past about a purchase - They request that you contact them first before starting a return and state "I'm sure we can work it out." - I really like the camera - I was thinking of asking for some money back so I did not have to return it - anyone have a similar experience and got something back from them?

Thanks for your time
-Ken

I've purchased from Adorama and would not expect any issue in resolving a mistake, especially if they unintentionally misrepresented a used product. They've always given every indication to me of being an honest and trustworthy dealer.

The H5D series is one with a lot of model variations. In 50 megapixel versions alone, there were five different H5D models offered at various times: H5D-50 (37 x 49 mm CCD), H5D-50c (CMOS No Wi-Fi), H5D-50c Wi-Fi (CMOS with Wi-Fi), H5D-50c MS (Single-shot and 4-shot 50 megapixel), and H5D-200c MS (Single-shot and 4-shot 50 megapixel + 6-shot 200 megapixel).