'Old Standard' profile and Phocus2

Previous topic - Next topic

Monty Rakusen

Can anyone advise me how I can apply the curve of 'Old Standard' in Phocus 2.0.

Originally I just brought up an image that had been shot in Flexcolour 'Old Standard' and saved the settings in PH1, Now if I shoot tethered in this profile it takes PH2 about 10 seconds to apply the settings with the image coming in quite dark and then flattening and brightening to the required amount. This makes it quite difficult to work with. I have no problem working with images shot in the old profile, just shooting.
I thought I might create a new curve that mimicked Old standard and make a new profile more acceptable to PH2 but nowhere can I see an old standard curve to copy and I think its a bit more complex than just a curve.

Some of you might wonder what I'm making a fuss about but I can assure you that the difference between standard and old standard is remarkable. Like a Fuji colour neg v Kodachrome!
If anyone can help this evening as I'm shooting tomorrow..that would be most helpful.

Kind regards

Monty Rakusen

Valtteri

Sounds interesting, can you tell more about this? It would be great to se a sample with the different curves.
---------------------------------
http://www.valtteri.net