Phocus3.7.3, Recovery, ShadowFill, Clarity & Detail sliders grayed out

Previous topic - Next topic

rxchaos

Would anyone know why in Phocus3.7.3 (possible earlier versions too) the Recovery, ShadowFill, Clarity and Detail sliders are grayed out for images captured with an X2D100c.  This happens regardless of the lens I use on the X2D (XCD30, XCD38v). Are these functions not supported on images captured with an X2D.  My X2D has the most recent firmware (v1.1.0) and I'm running Phocus on a Mac with OS Ventura 13.3.1

Thanks.

-c

rxchaos

Another reader -   mtclearwave in the X2D group pointed out that the Recovery, ShadowFill, Clarity & Detail sliders only work on RAW images and not on TIF.  I realized I had inadvertently exported the files as TIF rather than fff files.  Now that I've re-exported the images as fff files the sliders work as they should.

tenmangu81

The best way to proceed is to IMPORT the .3FR as .fff into Phocus, process them when needed, then export them with the format you wish: TIFF, JPEG, dng, etc...
Robert

JCM-Photos

Right now V 3.7.3 for Windows can no more export properly TIFF Grayscale files (other formats work well) for the moment I replace TIFF Grayscale with TIFF16.

I've opened a ticket at Hasselblad, and the problem is in investigation, today I've sent test infos they asked for, to Hasselblad...
Sharpen your eyes not your files

JCM-Photos

I just received the message from Hasselblad that this issue is fixed in the future V. 3.7.4
Sharpen your eyes not your files