Which H Body has a decent LCD on the Digital back to review my Images

Previous topic - Next topic

rollsman

I had an H4 and H5 Body and I dont remember how good the Rear LCD was.  Reason being I want to review the images on the Back and some backs have poor image quality and cant see how good the Images are
  I know the H line is dead but they are still good. 
Also, can you suggest which CCD back has very good IQ up to and including ISO 400.  Most of the times I will be using ISO 200 for my portraits and rarely 400 ISO
  I will be using Flash and sometimes outdoors in daylight.   Thank you . Whatever you can recommend so I can see if I can get a good deal on one
Dennis mansour

Moiffer

Generally, the LCDs are better on the H5 series.  With the latest firmware, the H4D-60 is equivalent to the H5, and is an amazing back, but I would avoid ISO 400 (I shoot at base ISO and the image quality is stunning).  At ISO 400, your best bet is the H5D-40.  It uses a back design that gives at least a one stop ISO improvement compared to the 50 and 60 CCD backs. H5 is improved all around with a better interface than the H4 and includes the higher resolution LCD screen with the 40 MP version.

rollsman

Dennis mansour