Wha? These 'fff' files you speak of...

Previous topic - Next topic

Alastair Bird

Uh, anyone else ever seen this one?

not sure what to do now - but I think it has something to do with me clicking on the file and then telling OS X to open it with Phocus.  Still, made me laugh.

Alastair Bird

Yeah, it opened fine when I navigated to it in Phocus, but I think I may have found a bug.  I like how someone actually took the time to write an error message like this, though.

jeff.grant@pobox.com

Why not post it over at LL? That should keep them amused for days. From a programming viewpoint, it's probably a generic message with a variable for the file name and type which gets plugged in.
Cheers,

Jeff

www.jeff-grant.com

Alastair Bird

Quote from: Jeff on December 02, 2009, 02:22:40 PM
Why not post it over at LL? That should keep them amused for days. From a programming viewpoint, it's probably a generic message with a variable for the file name and type which gets plugged in.

I'm sure it's a boilerplate reply for unfamiliar file formats. And knowing as I do that Phocus 2.0 is just around the corner I won't bother support with the note.  And I think I would rather chew on tinfoil than bring this up on LL.   :D 

NickT

Phocus 2.0 just went to final candidate so it really really is just around the corner!
Nick-T typing at you from Flexframe's secret location under a Volcano