X2D with the 30/3.5 or 38/2.5

Previous topic - Next topic

Dennersten

I am contemplating selling the 30 to buy the 38 but i would rather keep it.

You guys helped me to find the autocus on- off button. That's great. But are there any easier/faster way of changing aperture than clicking on the screen. I have grown pretty addicted to the aperture ring on the 55v.

mikaelo67

You can change the aperture by turning/rotating the front wheel in front of the shutter button. Works great on the old lenses in aperture prio mode that I mostly use.

Dennersten

Quote from: mikaelo67 on October 21, 2022, 10:32:24 PM
You can change the aperture by turning/rotating the front wheel in front of the shutter button. Works great on the old lenses in aperture prio mode that I mostly use.

Wow thanks !! Hehe never know there where a front wheel. Maybe i should read the manual in the future :-) Thanks you saved me the time and money for an upgrade!!

JCM-Photos

Please learn first the correct configuration of the X camera that is absolutely the same than many other camera brands like Nikons for example.

In A mode
Front wheel: aperture
Rear wheel: exposure compensation
AE-Lock button: two strikes config, press shortly once to lock, press a second time to unlock, without reset between frames
AF-MF button
AF back button
Sharpen your eyes not your files

Dennersten

Quote from: JCM-Photos on October 21, 2022, 11:33:31 PM
Please learn first the correct configuration of the X camera that is absolutely the same than many other camera brands like Nikons for example.

In A mode
Front wheel: aperture
Rear wheel: exposure compensation
AE-Lock button: two strikes config, press shortly once to lock, press a second time to unlock, without reset between frames
AF-MF button
AF back button

Wow, great thanks! About time I start to know my camera.