Phocus 3.7.1 Histogram

Previous topic - Next topic

kuau

So I am still relatively new to Phocus, yet I want to get the most out of my new X2D camera.
Running 3.7.1 on a Mac Studio macOS Monterey 12.6 and the first thing I notice is half the time my Histogram Window display nothing, If I click on another image then go back it may populate correctly.
Is this a bug in the software?
I attached the Histogram Window

Lastly is there anyway to make the "Adjust" panel any larger, like you can lets say in LRC. I am working on a Apple Pro XDR display and with my aging 60 year old eyes, it hard to read the panel.

SrMi

It seems that's a bug, where vertical scaling does not work properly.

anGy

Also have the same issue (on a Mac) so you're not alone !

Roger Méndez

Yes, I have the same issue too.

l9magen

And another with this issue (Apple Studio and Studio Display).

Is there a feedback option somewhere on the HB site, to report this bug?

hcubell

I do as well with a Mac Studio and a Mac XDR Pro Monitor.

l9magen

Is it an issue withers on other systems ? (PC, linux??)
Anyone?

Alex

Not occuring on the  PC
Comparing the application version 3.7.1 on the two platforms, the Mac version running on my Monterey M1 MBP is having more problems with it than my W10 Lenovo workstation.

Alex

Georg Kovalcik

Quote from: l9magen on November 13, 2022, 02:28:22 PM
Is it an issue withers on other systems ? (PC, linux??)

3.7.2 was just released, which hopefully resolves the issue on MacOS (for Windows I did not observe it, and a Linux version they unfortunately do not make).

SrMi

It seems to work better with 3.7.2, but not always. Sometimes it helps to uncheck/recheck the "Output values," which may fix the histogram's vertical scale.

SeanRL

Quote from: SrMi on November 16, 2022, 05:36:57 AM
It seems to work better with 3.7.2, but not always. Sometimes it helps to uncheck/recheck the "Output values," which may fix the histogram's vertical scale.

Can confirm this issue as above on Mac 3.7.2 M1 processor with GPU checked.

desertdiver

vigia

Running phocus in rosetta mode can temporarily solve this problem.

Franka

With the latest version I have found clicking output values a few times gives a full size histogram.  When I move to a new photo the histogram is large for a second than reverts to small.  Clicking output values makes it large again.  Weird.

vigia

Upgrading to 3.7.3 has resolved this issue.