Hasselblad H3d II 50 MP MULTI SHOT For Sale

Previous topic - Next topic

adstudio

Selling my H3D II MS as I get ready to close my studio.  I shoot mostly products and the MS was necessary on much of the hard goods and especially  clothing. In multi shot mode the camera has much better color, sharpness and almost completely eliminates MoirĂ©. I did some tests shots a few years ago against a H6D and a Phase One IQ3 100 MP. The 50 MS held up incredibly well in multi shot compared to the others.  When I sized up the files to equal 100 MP they still looked amazing. 

Camera comes with the following items:

H3D II Body
Prism Viewfinder
Multi Shot Digital Back
Front Body Cap
Rear Body Cap
Digital Back Cap
Bottom plate Cap
Original Case
(1) Battery Charger with (3) international adapters (Current version)
(4) Rechargeable Batteries
(2) Grips which hold CR123 batteries
(1) AC adapter for battery grip to run camera off AC power
(1) AC battery adapter grip   

56,189 Actuations

I have it listed on Ebay at $4500 USD but would take an offer selling it outside of ebay to save fees.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/175112197503

I will ship anywhere in the world.

Trying to get photos to upload and it is not working, but can all be seen on ebay ad. 

Simon90

Looks great on Ebay! with the multi shot can that be turned off and just capture one frame? also would you ship to Australia?

adstudio

You don't need to turn on or off single or multi shot.  When you are using a CF card and hit the shutter it will just fire a single shot.  When you want to do a multi-shot you need to tether the camera. (I never tried shooting a multi to a CF card)  In Phocus software there is a pull down tab: single shot or multi shot.  Very easy.   When I shoot multi shot I do all the lighting and composition in single shot mode then as the final I shoot one multi shot capture.

Yes, I would be happy to ship to Australia.   

Alan

Simon90

That is very interesting to hear how the MS works on the camera. I had a accident with my gear recently and I need to replace one of my lenses so I can't afford this now, best of luck selling it as that is a really nice price.