same settings but two diffrent exposures

Previous topic - Next topic

r.frank

Hi together

maybe somone knows the following problem? I took two pictures in series, with the same aperture, time and ISO. I didnt change anything. At the attachement you can see whats the problem.
Thank you for help.

Best regards
Raffael

NickT

Hi Raffael
I suspect you have accidently moved the brightness or exposure slider. With the bright image in the viewer go up to the top center of the screen and choose "standard" from the drop down menu. If the exposure changes you'll know that you have made a change somewhere in Phocus that was brightening the image.
Hope that helps
Nick-T
Nick-T typing at you from Flexframe's secret location under a Volcano

r.frank

Hi Nik

Thank you for the fast answer. The pictures wasnt shot "controlled from Phocus". It was in free nature without any computer ;) and the failed exposure was direct after the shot on the display viewable :/

Best regards
Raffael

Dustbak

One possible explanation which I have never experienced with my Hasselblad but with other 35mm Nikons. It looks like your aperture did not close or did not close fully to f16 but stayed open when you took the 2nd image causing overexposure. With the Nikons it used to be oil or dirt on the aperture blades that caused them to stick together. Not sure wether this is possible with the HC lenses, I for one have never experienced it. Naturally that doesn't mean it isn't possible.

r.frank

Yes, that was also mi first thought. I have to look at it for the next few shootings, maybe i can see something, if it happens again i will bring it to Hasselblad.
Thanks for help.

Cheers
Raffael