Batch processing in Phocus?

Previous topic - Next topic

AHvaring

I am probably looking in the wrong places, but I can't find it. Any suggestions?

TIA
Arne

JCM-Photos

when you import the 3FR files you apply the same processing setting to the whole imported group and you have already processed 3f files in your computer.

for already imported 3f files you just use the copy function to copy the settings of an existing file to a group of others

when tethering, you process the first imported image an then all other shooted pictures to come will be processed the same until you change or cancel it.

when exporting 3f files as TIFF or JPEG or others, the selected processed group of 3f files is exported in one time
Sharpen your eyes not your files

AHvaring

Thank you iklo and JCM, this sounds straightforward enough. The reason I ask is mainly for photostacking where a (great) number of images need exactly the same adjustments.

Arne

JCM-Photos

Yes for stacking series the most convenient tool is the copying function by the "Modify" action.

Don't forget to select all options to be sure that the set includes all modifications of the master file.
Sharpen your eyes not your files

stevek5

Quote from: AHvaring on June 28, 2021, 08:09:25 AM
Thank you iklo and JCM, this sounds straightforward enough. The reason I ask is mainly for photostacking where a (great) number of images need exactly the same adjustments.

Arne

This is exactly what I do for focus stacking as well.  It can be a bit slow to apply adjustments to a large stack but it works!