HC150 shutter problem

Previous topic - Next topic

ALAIN

Hello,
Ok, it's good, I understood: the shutter / diaphragm assembly is fixed from the front and can be dismantled from the rear! So I dismantled everything. I didn't see anything broken or seized. I put everything together and it's like before, of course, but cleaner;): diaphragm ok, autofocus ok, shutter not ok;)
I would have to find a shutter assembly ... or just use this lens with my X1D as an electronic shutter, which works fine.
Beautiful pictures to all,
Alain (from France)

ALAIN

Hello,
HB refuses to provide me with a shutter / diaphragm assembly and offers a repair for 1350 €. It is more expensive than a good occasion obviously.
So I continued my disassembly, isolated this assembly, mounted the rear connector of the lens on the mounting piece, and mounted this on my H5.
By filming a sequence in slow motion, I see that the diaphragm closes to the requested value, and then the shutter makes 3 successive closings, but it only closes a little each time!
I tested the capacitors by measuring their charging time: we get a value of 4x220 microf; they seem to be mounted in parallel; I measured about 45V at their terminal in operation, maintained for a very long time (several hours at least).
The failure therefore does not come from there, but where then? Mechanical, electronic ...
So I have this totally isolated shutter / diaphragm assembly. I would like to reach for the shutter shutters but I don't know how.
If a happy (or not;) disassembly experience like this could help ...
Best regards,
Alain (from France)