(US/CA) H-Series L Bracket

Previous topic - Next topic

Conner999

S O L D Mamiya M645 120mm F4 Macro
Have used copies of this well-respected lens on DSLRs and of late on GFX, but can be adapted to X1D (using e-shutter) with suitable adapter. Very, very sharp with great tonality. Goes 1:1 or further (with tubes). Silky smooth manual focus, manual aperture. 

Body is easily a 9+ with little or no obvious signs of use. Glass clean in all respects. Minor/modest dust as one would expect. Focus and aperture smooth as silk. Comes with caps. No box.

US$400 (see shipping, payment details below)

Kirk H-Series L Bracket
One of the few brackets (now no longer made) that actually locks around the proprietary OEM QR on the bottom of any H series body for a very, very secure fit. Cosmetically, it's no beauty contest winner and has been modified by moi so you can actually get straight-in access to the H series PC sync socket w/o risking damage to the port. 

Was used yrs by me with no issues. Comes with 3/8-16" mounting screw. Has a number of 1/4-20" sockets on bottom and side as well as hand strap connecting port.

US$65 (see shipping, payment details below)

All prices in US$ payable in CDN equiv and include shipping by Canada Post Normal Post in N.A. Payment by EMT in Canada or via PP (add 3%). For references, check eBay under Kumara999.

Conner999

nikonf

Does this fit the current Phase One cameras without any adapters?

Does it have the CRC system like Nikon and Pentax 645 lenses?

Thanks,
Mike

Conner999

Sorry for delay - I don't seem to get notifications.

I don't believe it will fit a modern Phase one w/o a small mod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ulf6U6TU8mk

On CRC, AFAIK, No. That said, it goes 1:1 and is renowned for its macro performance and as a medium telephoto.

photoenthusiasm

interested in the l-bracket. I tried to send you a mail about it.

fotophil

I would like to purchase the L bracket. I will Paypal $65 +3% -p,if available please send Paypal address - I am located in SF Area
Thanks

Phil

fotophil

Is the bracket still available?