Hasselblad Customer Care

Previous topic - Next topic

frogfisher

Maybe someone can help. The focus ring of one of my xcd lenses came loose and I want to send it for repair to Hasselblads Customer Care in Europe/Germany. Did not found anything related on their Website about where and how. Where, to whom and how do you send your reapair stuff directly to Hasselblad? Thank you in Advance, your Info/experience is much appreciated!

mikaelo67

Hi, I live in Sweden and on the Swedish website is the following information for Europe. Hope it helps.

CUSTOMER SUPPORT (EUROPE)

Customers in Europe, please contact our support:

customersupport@hasselblad.com

+46 31 102 460

mikaelo67

Also here is the information for Hasselblad Germany.

Hasselblad Vertriebsgesellschaft GmbH
An der Strusbek 32
DE-229 26 Ahrensburg
Germany

PHONE +49 4102 49101
FAX +49 4102 49143
info@hasselblad.de

frogfisher

Thank you Mikaelo, not sure if the german representative will do service & repairs, I will ask them. Best regards, Peter

mikaelo67

My guess is that they will send your equipment to the Swedish office. But I also left you the phone number for Hasselblad Sweden. You might save some time by calling them direct. Hope it works out for you.

frogfisher

Thanks again. I was searching the Website again. Strange though, it seems that Hasselblad has not really described a standard way/proceeding for direct send-in repairs. Am i the only one with such a demand?

mar-ko

Hasselblad wants you to turn in repairs through a dealer.

Whenever I needed service, I had Calumet in Hamburg do it (I sent it to them by mail). They took care of it for free, even for items I did not purchase with them.