SOLD: FS: I have a 907X SE body CFVii 45P lens, SE Grip SOLD

Previous topic - Next topic

rollsman

I am considering selling my 907X CFVii SE system   Any interest let me know.  Thanks   Sorry, NO International shipping
  Can supply Orig. Boxes and receipts.     I will accept Any FAIR Offer.    The 907X SE Body. SE CFVii and the SE GRIP are Under WARRANTY till July 2021
              I have all the Receipts.  Thank you

Thank you.  EVERYTHING was SOLD
Dennis mansour

rollsman

45P was purchased new in July 2020 from Dodd Camera, also under warranty. Has had B+W filter on it since day 1, no marks or issues on glass or body. 1,685 actuations.

All items come with boxes and papers as they did when new.

All prices are net to me (so +3% paypal fees) Please have positive feedback here or be able to provide references. Offers from zero feedback buyers will not be considered.

Also selling Hasselblad XCD 90mm 3.2 Lens( 491 Actuations) MINT Condition. Asking 1900. Net to me.

Hasselblad 907X Special Edition Body with CFVii 50C and Special Edition Grip : Includes 1 NEW Battery and 1 Original Battery. DAL-1 L Bracket and Rear LCD Screen Saver.

Asking $ 7000.00 Net To Me

45P is being offered as an option with the camera and grip, the buyer can chose to not purchase the 45P in which case I'll offer it for sale individually. I am valuing the 45P at $875..

I will Pay Shipping and Insurance
Dennis mansour

rollsman

Additional Pictures of 907X SE, 45P, SE CFVii and XCD 90mm lens
Dennis mansour

rollsman

Dennis mansour

bobk@mediabuying.com

I am fully stocked on the lenses,  but I must say I think the pricing you are offering is very far, and a great deal for potential buyers . And, I do not know the seller.
Good luck with the sales.

rollsman

Thank you. I also Feel the Price is VERY FAIR considering the Original CFV back is selling for 6500 New at B&H ( NO BODY and NO Grip )   

EVERYTHING WAS  SOLD,  Thank you
Dennis mansour