error message Service mode 1

Previous topic - Next topic

C Radlund

Has anyone had this message on their H2 body? service mode 1 It reads in the menu  We had to downgrade when hooking a ms cf 22 body to it and now we can not get it to recognize any thing
Help
Corey

NickT

Hi Corey
Not come across this before but it sounds like the body is stuck in boot mode. I'd try pressing and holding the IAA button on the CF back (attached to the H2) then connect the firewire plug with the latest flexcolour running. This should force Flexcolour to update the back/body firmware. Be sure to follow the on screen instructions carefully. If that doesn't work, with the back/body connected to flexcolour try choosing "H System Update" from the maintenance window.
Regards
Nick-T
Nick-T typing at you from Flexframe's secret location under a Volcano

C Radlund

Nick,
Thanks for the help, but I have one question. What are you calling the IAA button? I was told by my friends at Hasselblad that I need to send it in. I will need to start reading the read me's when software is released because I did not upgrade the firmware for the H2 last time it was available. I love it when a problem is my fault. I would rather blame it on someone else!!!!!!!!!!
Have a great day,
Corey

NickT

The IAA is the traffic light/approval button on the back.
Nick-T typing at you from Flexframe's secret location under a Volcano

C Radlund

Thanks again Nick. I was guessing that but I really need to reread my manuals. I did not know it as the IAA.
C