Please Hasselblad an XCD 90P f/4

Previous topic - Next topic

acg

After two buy/sell false starts with the original X1D and 45mm f/3.5, today I received my X1D II and 45P. This is the camera and lens that the X1D should have been from the start, it's just wonderful.

Hasselblad, If you're reading this, please please as your next XCD lens make a 90P f/4 that is relatively more compact and has the same wonderful shutter sound as the 45P, hopefully at a similar price point. These smaller lenses make the X1D and XCD system incomparable for medium format. Bravo!

Thank you,

ACG
www.acuitycolorgrain.com
aaron c greenman
aaroncgreenman@acuitycolorgrain.com
www.acuitycolorgrain.com

albenz

I am just curious, when did you order your X1D II? I got the camera but I am still waiting for the 45P. It was supposed to arrive early July but now it seems it will be August. I ordered my camera and Lens a month ago.

And yep I agree with the 90P thought. Would love to see such a lens.

Alexander
---
abenz.com

acg

I bought both lightly used.

Best Regards,

ACG
aaron c greenman
www.acuitycolorgrain.com

0luke1

I do the same. Haven't been burned yet, had to return a very expensive leica lens because of a disagreement about condition, but the seller was honorable.

I'd love a 90P. The X1DII with the 45P on manual trumps my Leica M10 as a street camera. It's not significantly larger or heavier and the ergonomics are better. I don't miss the rangefinder.

acg

I haven't really had the chance yet to use it on manual focus as a street camera, but I agree the whole experience is just enough better with the 45P to really make it a great option for M shooters (which I was coming from).

And the image quality is just beautiful.

90P please!

ACG
www.acuitycolorgrain.com
aaron c greenman
www.acuitycolorgrain.com