Focus bracketing for H6D in 2020

Previous topic - Next topic

jhasselblad

After launching the new firmware with focus bracketing for the older X1D in February a new firmware is announced for the actual X1D II.

As a H6D shooter I hope we will get also a new firmware with the focus bracketing feature in 2020. What are your expectations?  :-\

vklassen1

9 months later...no answer in sight...

pchong

I asked Hasselblad on the YouTube video demonstrating the stacking on X1D. The reply was it is currently not in the plan.

Looks Hasselblad is abandoning H users, despite our loyalty for so many years. Its strange, that they continue to support V which is even older, but don't seem to care about H.

hvk

They are still promoting a trade-in program (https://www.hasselblad.com/fr-fr/get-a-hasselblad/trade-in/), even though development of the platform appears to have stopped May 3, 2018 (1.21 firmware release).

I am very happy with mine, but wouldn't recommend anyone to buy a H6D-100.

NickT

Focus stacking has finally arrived with Phocus 3.6!
Nick-T typing at you from Flexframe's secret location under a Volcano

jhasselblad

But not as new firmware for the H6D for shooting without a computer. The Phocus 3.6 solution is only the studio shooting - not for shooting outside without a computer  :(

Phase One has focus bracketing in the XF camera without using a computer!

PeterL

H6D will do focus stacking, similar to X1D II  with minor differences. If you use H6D, you should try focus stacking or send me private message and we can talk on phone.