Hasselblad in Motion view and cringe!

Previous topic - Next topic

Phil G

Just viewed Hasselblad in Motion

I cannot believe the crap quality of the first two

The first well my son could have done better over a skype video connection in fact my 8year old grandson sends me better descriptions of how he uses his close up kit

Music drowns out the intro and images are too dark

The tilt & Shift was appalling a phone conversation with an inane picture of the guy on screen could not stand it so if it improves near the end I missed it

if any thing it makes you wonder if this is what you put out how good are the products ???

Flash Report - Shella Pre Bright
Again intro music drowns out presenter at both ends

The interviewers interjections are a too loud better sound balance would have helped and I am only interested in the subject not the interviewer so a better camera angle to show she is talking to me, and not me overhearing a conversation and a little bit of editing showing some of the images she is talking about during the body of the piece rather than in a chunk near the end

and don't go and spend big bucks on improving production value

You might as well have a 'Slide Show  shot of Shella  and the work she was talking about and just an audio track the 'live vid' was pants!

Tech Tip

At least Greg Hollman improved the quality rating of the whole set
it must be embarrassing for him to be on the same list as the rest

Thanks Greg yours were worth watching I hope there are more prefereably in HD

And Shella I feel embarrassed that she had to endure such a production when the kids she works with could have probably done better in fact teachers all over the world and kids in bedrooms arr producing better

Have a look guys and cringe 

Photography is not just an end in its self but a powerful vehicle for Learning

Phil G

I have just been sent the latest production

the Hasselblad Experience which can be viewed at

http://experience.hasselblad.com/

Phil
Photography is not just an end in its self but a powerful vehicle for Learning