384 MS

Previous topic - Next topic

nevjam

I' got a 384 ms mounted to an H2 which doesn't connect when tethered and can't see how to change the camera settings in Phocus Prefs. Is this back supported in Phocus?

Neville

NickT

Hi Neville
Yes it is. I use my 384 all the time with Phocus. Can you shoot untethered?
Nick-T
Nick-T typing at you from Flexframe's secret location under a Volcano

nevjam

Hi Nick,
I haven't tried shooting untethered as I only shoot connected via an imagebank. Should Phocus automatically adjust to accept the different back set up or is there a preferences section where I select manually?
Neville

NickT

Neville
There's no preference to set Phocus should just see the camera. Does the Camera work ok with Phocus not running? The camera will effectively behave as if it is untethered even though the firewire is plugged in, if Phocus is not running. Try this first so we can troubleshoot.
Nick-T

nevjam

Nick,
I've spoken to Warren at Hasselblad and he has explained how to change the settings on the 384 back to enable connection. Easy when you know how. Thanks for your response.

Nev

nevjam

Nick
The back still displays 'Controlled from Flexcolor' but works fine in Phocus. Is this normal? I'm using the Flashsync setting on the back.
N

NickT

Yes I guess they haven't got around to changing the firmware so that it reads Phocus...