Great Disaster with H5D60

Previous topic - Next topic

DBF

Hello to ala.
I am on the "Trip of my Life" with all my Hassy - Gear.
Started in Germany  on December 19 where I live to Brazil - further to the Anden-Mountains in North Wet Argentina.
Going down to South Chile to see the Fjords and then to Ushuaia - South Argentina.
From there five Weeks with Icebreaker Ship through antarctica ending in New Sealand.
From there to Borneo  and coming Home March 5. 2020through the Ross-Sea with MS Ortelius.
BUT: The Camera doesn't work anymore.
There is a "Curtain" with two "Belts" at the "End" of the H5 Body. One of the "Belts" is broken.
I have no Chance to see a Dealer or Service-Point for Hassalblas - thousands of Kilometers away.

Anyone has an Idea what to do.?
Will never have the Chance to do this Trip  again - never.
Please Hasselblad read this and do something good to me - I am totally Desperate.
PLEASE   PLEASE PLEASE  HELP!!!!

rem

Ach du Sch..., das kann wohl nur in Götheborg repariert werden. Ich hatte öfters mal Probleme mit der Hassy, deshalb nehme ich immer zwei Bodys mit. Hilft dir nicht, hoffe aber dass du zumindest sonst eine Kamera für diese Traumreise dabei hast. Toi toi toi! Rem

Cirillo

You can repair it yourself. Simply glue it . There's even a film how to do it step by step on Youtube.

DBF

Do You have a Link for that?

I bought nice Things from Nikon "on the way"- works flawlessly - no useless Error-codes - no this and that - only good Pictures.

I got the Reply from H. , that they cant help me.
Hasselblad: Thank You for Nothing - You have lost a 30-Year-Costumer.
i will try to repair it myself  and my H-Stuff will soon be on EBAY.
I am done with it.