HTS 1.5 For Sale -- SOLD.

Previous topic - Next topic

darrylbaird

SOLD
For sale is a used HTS 1.5 adapter for the H series in excellent condition. Lightly used, there is some minor paint wear on the lower frame, otherwise its clean. Comes with the case and tripod adapter in original box.

I'm transitioning over to the X1D from an H39D and finding the tilt shift attachment more suited to the studio and less easy and successful in the field... where I frequently hand-held shots.   :(

Asking $1800 net to me, Paypal preferred. Will include domestic shipping in the US (CONUS) and will charge whatever the cost for international rates elsewhere.
Thanks, Darryl

darrylbaird

Conner999

Long shot, but never hurts to ask - any interest in any 'trade' gear?

We're thinking of re-acquiring an HTS, but have 1, maybe 2, Hassy (H series, 1/800) lenses and some lighting gear for sale and reluctant to add to gear locker while still having quite a bit of stuff still for sale.

If not, not worries and GLWS - the HTS is nice kit.

darrylbaird

Thanks, but I'm only acquiring XCD auto-focus lenses and tilt-shift lenses (Nikon or ??) as I move forward. I too am downsizing, for a cross country move, and shift away from large format and towards a digital workflow. I've loved the H lenses I have, but I' beginning to hike more and the weight and bulk is just too much. Looking for, and finding alternatives is a challenge.

Darryl

Conner999

No worries. Thanks for prompt reply.