SOLD: Hasselblad X1D 4116 Medium Format Mirrorless Camera Kit w/ XCD 45mm

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeC

This is a gently used Hasselblad X1D 4116 Edition Medium Format Mirrorless Camera Kit w/ XCD 45mm Lens in excellent (9 to 9+) condition with all original accessories. I am selling this set because I now have the X1D II and don't need a spare.

The camera body has no scratches, wear marks, dings or blemishes. It's in great condition both operationally and cosmetically. The settings have been reset to factory settings. The sensor is clean and free of scratches and blemishes. The camera has no issues or glitches, has the most recent firmware version.

The XCD 45mm lens shows only 422 shutter actuations. This lens is in excellent cosmetic condition with no visible wear. The focus is smooth and the aperture works properly. The glass is clean and clear with no haze, marks or fungus.

The kit has been stored and used in a smoke-free environment throughout its life.

Included are all the original items, packaged in the original packaging:

Hasselblad X1D-50c 4116 Edition Medium Format Mirrorless Digital Camera
XCD 45mm f/3.5 Lens (only 422 shutter actuations) with Caps & Hood
• Leather Lens Pouch (unused)
• 4116 Edition Shoulder Strap (unused)
• 4116 Edition Leather Hand Strap (unused)
• GPS Module
• 4116 Edition Gift Box
• Body Cap
• Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery (7.2 VDC, 3200mAh) plus a spare
• BCX-1 Battery Charger with Intl. Adapters
• USB 3.0 Type-C Cable (4.9') (unused)
• Flash Drive with Manual (unused)
• Owner's Papers
8½x11" Printed User's Manual

Price - $5,250
Reasonable offers will be considered.

Price includes PayPal fee and shipping to CONUS. I cannot ship internationally. Please contact me by PM if you are interested in the kit or have any questions.

Thanks for looking.

Joe

JoeC

The Hasselblad X1D 4116 Edition Medium Format Mirrorless Camera Kit w/ XCD 45mm Lens  has been SOLD. Thanks.

Joe