SOLD Hasselblad HC 50mm II Lens $2300

Previous topic - Next topic

Conner999

The lens, rightfully, considered by Ming Thein to be 'the Otus' of the Hasselblad H line. Gorgeous rendering & sharp as hell. Wish I had more occasion to use the app. 35mm equiv FL.

This lens has clear glass, a smooth focus ring and no discernible dust.  Cosmetically it has some wear on the labelling paint where the prior owner obviously held the camera and some minor scuffs on the hood and lens cap.

Total activations: ~6,131

1/800 sync on H series, X series & new CFV 50c II.  On either of the GFX50/100 (with adapter) can be 1/800 sync using lens shutter or 1/4000 sync using GFX shutter (and HSS). Manual focus on X or GFX series.

Comes with hood, caps & box.

Price: US$2300 paid in C$ equivalent w/ insured shipping in Canada covered.

Shipping to US and offshore (with some exceptions) by Canada Post or UPS at cost based on online estimate (unless buyer has a courier account that can be used).  Payment by EMT or via PP (add 3% please).

fotophil

Based upon the serial number I believe that the lens was made in 2011. Does that mean that it will not AF on the X1D using the H-XCD Adapter because of firmware limitations??

Conner999

Correct, the lens is manual focus only on the X1D I/II or the GFX series. That said, with focus peaking & magnified focus...

BTW - sorry for delay getting back to you. I'd selected notifications, but did not get any.. ???

Conner999