3FF files and iPad Pro

Previous topic - Next topic

ndwgolf

Guys
I did a trial yesterday uploading my H6D100c files to my new iPad Pro, I was surprised how fast the files uploaded (these were H6D100c files) the issue I found is that the 3FF Raw files won't show a thumbnail on the IPP and when you click on the thumbnail you get a warning there isn't a program on my IPP that can read the 3FF files, but like you, if I open Lightroom CC and add the files from there they open up perfectly.......something for the Hasselblad forum to chew on.
Is there a work around??

Neil

Mr-Anderson

pss

phocus mobile 2 works great, fast tethering, plenty of adjustments available....BUT the .3FR files can only be exported as TIFF or raw (.3FR) files, not .fff files, which means adjustments made on the iPad wont leave with the file...so you can see the files on a larger screen, see how certain adjustments will work but once you get home you have to start over....
I am assuming this is a limitation with iOS right now? not sure why since raw files brought into LR mobile keep and can transfer their adjustments via cloud....