1.2.1 for mac now available

Previous topic - Next topic

robertpoll

In case you haven't seen, it's available at: http://www.hasselblad.com/service--support/technical-support/software-downloads.aspx I think it fixes the odd behaviour when shooting tethered and zoomed in to an image.

...rob

from the release notes.
----------------------------------------
New features since 1.2

A new V Lens Corrections tool is now available. This adds the possibility of using lens corrections with a number of V system lenses. You will need to manually add the tool and since it duplicates all functionality present in the standard Lens Correction tool you can remove that. The tool is based on manual entry of lens type, aperture and distance. In some cases lens and/or aperture will actually be known in which case these settings will be preset when importing or capturing tethered and the "known" values will be marked as underlined in the menus.

Fixes since 1.2

RGB readouts are now present in full screen mode.

Configurations using multiple graphic cards are now supported.

Viewer update issues when making tethered captures in zoom ranges ≥ 25% are fixed.

A missing viewer update when browsing 4-shot images in 100% has been fixed.

A problem with the mirror not closing after live video has been fixed.

Orientation issues with using custom white on multishot images has been solved.

Missing enable of "Modify selected files..." in Curve, Exposure and Color Correction tool has been fixed.

The Modify dialog now includes a Gray Scale check box.

A number of other minor fixes are also included.

Known issues

If you're using a graphics tablet and have Ink support turned on (System Preferences) Phocus will not launch in 64 bit mode unless you're running OS 10.5.6 or later.
robert poll photography | www.robertpoll.com | +44(0) 7768 466663

Dustbak

Something else that some of us will really appreciate.

The 64seconds exposure firmware update is included!!!! (in the announcement I have yet to test it :))

jose

R256: Ever since I bought the H3D-39, this is best and, for me, the most necessary update of firmware that I have received: 68 sec!

Behind schedule, but it has arrived.

Thanks!
jose.

jeff.grant@pobox.com

If I'd known that the day my back was sent off to Denmark to have a scratched filter replaced, I would have done it months ago. ???
Cheers,

Jeff

www.jeff-grant.com