Problem after updating to Firmware 1.22

Previous topic - Next topic

fotophil

My 1.22 Firmware installation went smoothly. I really appreciate the combination of self timer and exposure bracketing functions. My thanks to Hasselblad for continuing to support the X1D.

glennedens

FWIW my firmware upgrade went smoothly as well. I upgraded the lenses and it appears that the XCD 120mm macro autofocus does indeed work more reliably.  I too appreciate the self-timer + bracket option.  The camera is slowly getting more refined although that progress seems to have slowed down from 2017?

I am hoping the 135mm + 1.7x starts shipping soon, then my landscape kit will be complete.  The X1D kit is a fraction of the size and weight of either my past H3d-39-II or Leica S007 kits, and is more compact and lighter than the GFX50s kit - we are indeed lucky to have so many choices for our creative tools!

My last wish is that Watson, Nitecore or one of the aftermarket battery charger vendors would produce a dual battery charger for the X1D batteries that can be powered by either 120/240 VAC or 12 VDC - battery management in the field (road trips or teaching workshops) is still clumsy.

michael123

The wheel still remains buggy, but bit less.

kfahlman

I installed mine the other day, and everything seems to be working fine.

Domip

Quote from: glennedens on January 29, 2019, 06:51:48 AM

My last wish is that Watson, Nitecore or one of the aftermarket battery charger vendors would produce a dual battery charger for the X1D batteries that can be powered by either 120/240 VAC or 12 VDC - battery management in the field (road trips or teaching workshops) is still clumsy.

Have you submitted your wish to them? I'll use your quote to tell Nitecore on their FBpage...

pflower

I had problems with a previous firmware update.  I can't now remember what the problem was but the camera didn't behave as expected.  Hasselblad support had me reinstall the firmware package but emphasised that I should make certain that no other version of firmware packages (i.e. a previous firmware) was on the card as that can confuse things.  I hadn't noticed but in fact I had kept a previous firmware package on the card.  Just something else to bear in mind.

BillW

FWIW, I always take both cards out of the camera before doing an update. I put in a fresh card and format it in the camera take it out and load the update on the card, insert and load the update. Never had a problem.
Thanks
Bill