SOLD: ppl.de Tripod Collar/Foot for the Hasselblad XH Adapter

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeC

This is a ppl.de Tripod Collar/Foot for the Hasselblad XH Adapter in excellent (8+) condition. This accessory provides a tripod mount for the XH Adapter, giving a more stable platform for heavy HC lenses mounted to the X1D. There is some cosmetic paint loss on the dovetail foot (see photo) where it mounts to a tripod head clamp. The collar/foot is functionally perfect and has been gently used. I am the original owner and it has been used and stored in a non-smoking environment. I'm selling this accessory (along with my HC lenses and adapters) because I have decided to confine my X1D photography to native lenses.

Price - $150.00 (no trades please)

Price includes USPS Priority Mail shipping to CONUS and PayPal fee. I cannot ship internationally. Please contact me by PM if you are interested in this item or have questions.

Dragon

I believe I saw you posted some where on the forum, you wanted to sell your 120mm macro because you preordered the 135mm. If you preordered the 135mm with the extension tube, you might want to keep this tripod collard as the 135mm does not come with one.

JoeC

Thanks. I did sell the XCD 120mm macro. And I will likely buy the XCD 135mm when it becomes generally available. Who knows when that might be?! I'm selling stuff that I don't immediately need. At my age, there's no need to have a closet full of gear that gets no use.

Joe

Conner999

Joe - is this the same collar that works on the HC 210mm by any chance ?

Thanks

Rob

JoeC

Rob, I don't know whether this collar fits the HC 210 or not. I only used it with the XH adapter. Sorry.

Joe